What sets M&N’s PPS Bereavement Plan℠ apart from everyone else’s?
After the death of a loved one, life becomes unpredictable and extremely stressful. That’s why, years ago, we created the PPS Bereavement Care Program℠ which provides exclusive services for all of our client’s families, free of charge.
While many of the immediate responsibilities that need to be taken care do not appear to be difficult in and of themselves, after a death everyday tasks become overwhelming and even paralyzing.
Our service assists your loved ones with the process of deciphering the requirements and deadlines that need to be managed following a death.
Bereavement Care Program℠
Our staff will help your loved ones inform your:
- Key advisors
- Financial institutions, and credit card companies
- Employer or pension department
- Life insurance companies
- Social Security office
- Veteran’s Administration
In addition, we assist with the following:
- Selecting a funeral or cremation provider.
- Applying and submitting all of the necessary forms in order for them to receive their benefits.
- Setting up appointments with your Estate Planning Attorney, Financial Advisor, or CPA.
- Notifying financial institutions, and credit card companies.
- Assisting with the paperwork process to apply for life insurance, pension, annuities, veteran’s and social security benefits.
- Notifying your dentist, doctors, and other care providers.
- Help transfer title on motor vehicles, return parking placards, stop or redirect mail from your local post office, change or cancel utility services, and cancel or reassign subscriptions.
When welcomed, we’ll even direct your loved ones to receive bereavement care.
The days and weeks immediately following the passing of a family member are always tough. Our Bereavement Care Program℠ is designed to give our policy-holders the gift of knowing that their family is cared for beyond the funeral or cremation service, and through the process of settling your estate.